You can show the faqs with WebSoft Solution FAQs .
What are your working hours?websoftscWe work with clients from 10 till 17 every weekday, and we would like to ask for you to call us and arrange a meeting with one of our consultants so he could point you to a specific product or service. This way we will save both yours and our time, eliminating the possibility to offer you something that doesn’t meet your requirements and increasing the chances of us offering you exactly what you want.
What is the difference between basic website, business website, e-commerce and custom website?websoftscIn essence the difference lies in the website’s functionality. Basic website includes the following functionality in few pages, a brief description about you, your contact information, and a gallery/ pictures. It’s suitable for:
- Introduction of a small or starting business
- Seldom popularization of a single product or package of products/services. In this case the main advantage is, that we put an accent on this particular product or service (we emphasize on it)
- Personalized introduction on the internet for bloggers or freelancers – e.g. people that rely on their personal popularity, their personal knowledge and skills, on their personal authority when describing themselves and making their image on the internet.
- Order tracking
- Product catalogue with the ability to purchase and order through the internet (e-cart)
- CRM implementation
- Attaching other extras such as online games, calculators, and the likes.
- Suffice to say that this trade may include other people’s credit card information and because of that all the security measures must be top notch. In turn that requires exceptionally good administration and website support.
- Second the gallery must support the feature to send the products chosen by the users to their shopping cart
- Its desirable that after the order the user can track its movement – this is the so called tracking module, that requires your website to be connected to a shipping company, which gives coordinates to this module and it shows the user where his order is located. Usually this would make the building of your website substantially more expensive.
- Online dictionaries
- Integrated map with the ability to show routes
- The ability to integrate user forum
- Custom gallery, that except the standard features includes advanced ones for example to one base product to be able to add different extras and the calculation of the product’s price and the added extras to be done automatically or for the product to be show different formats such as color gamut, dimensions, items in stock and others.
Why when ordering basic or business website adding additional functionalities, modules and applications should I pay extra?websoftscUsually as stated in the previous thread, every website has its own functionality, that consist of defined elements and those elements make up the price. When you choose a module or application that goes outside your offered package the value of that module is added to your order. This is normal because in the first place the element that you want has to come from somewhere. Even if you have stopped your attention on an element that is freely available on the internet, its implementation and setup in the structure of the website takes work and testing hours for our programmers. And their work as any other is paid. If this element is not free, it’s value is fair to be added to the price of your order.
Why does building the website in more than one language cost extra and if my website is already in 3 languages to translate it to a 4-th I need to pay extra? Isn’t it already covered?websoftscWhen a website is being developed, its build includes already defined elements that make up its price. To add another language, a duplicator module is used, which only copies the functionality connections of your website. All texts, images, buttons, and the likes are additionally translated to the given language. This in turn requires more work from our programmers that need to setup the duplication form. In addition to that for the translation of the texts, so they sound good and correct, we contact for help licensed translators, who know the language that you choose very well. Their work is paid extra, as the price is formed by the number of texts and their length, by their complexity and the time that the work has to be finished.
Is writing of marketing texts and images on the website included in the price of making it?websoftscAbout the texts Every text that is put on your website has to meet few criteria. First and foremost it has to be directly connected with your business and to convey the correct message to the user. Nobody knows your business better than you do. Exactly this is the reason that text, which are distributed on different pages, modules, products, etc. on your website are your responsibility. Other than that texts should be adequate and relevant to your marketing strategy, to your sales policies etc. In case that you want to subcontract the order for writing the texts for your website to an third party specialist, then that is considered extra service and has to be negotiated. About the pictures The question with the pictures is the similar to the one about the texts. Every picture has to meet some criteria.
- To have defined dimensions
- To convey enough adequate information about the product or the service
- To not infringe on others copyrights
- And last but not least to look good